Federal Skilled Worker Program
The Canadian Federal skilled worker program allows professionals with higher education, good work experience and provable employment record to attain permanent residence in Canada.
The FSWP is a point based system. The applicants are assessed on various criteria such as
- Language Skills
- Job offer in Canada
Applicants must provide details related to:
- Skills and work experience
- IELTS Score (We conduct mock IELTS tests, for your possible score estimation)
Contact us to know if you are eligible to apply for Canadian Immigration
Being FSWP applicants you must have notable work experience in a skilled role, which must meet the following conditions:
- Must have one year of full time work experience.
- You must produce all necessary documents to support your claim of work experience, which includes your offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips, job description and recommendation letter or any other document relating to your employment, which can convince IRCC that you can become a productive person to the Canadian economy.
- All letters must be printed on official letter head of the organization you are working for, with their complete address and contact numbers.
Must have been gained in a managerial, skilled professional, or skilled trade role; Skill Type 0, Skill Level A, or Skill Level B in Canada's National Occupational Classification system (NOC).
You must have excellent proficiency in English. To prove this you must take IELTS test conducted by British Counsel Islamabad. IELTS score plays vital role in your overall immigration process. Adaptability factor directly depends on your language skills. the better you will be able to communicate, better are the chances of securing a job that you deserve in shortest time possible.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in education criteria:
- Must have 16 years of education
- Educational Credential assessment, stating that your qualification is equivalent to at least Canadian post-secondary qualification, from one of the following organizations:
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
- International Qualifications Assessment Service
- International Credential Evaluation Service
- Medical Council of Canada
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)
Applicants must prove with bank statements or other documents that they have access to sufficient maintenance funds for themselves and their family members. The amount of funds, applicants must have access to, depend upon the number of family members. The following table gives breakdown of the funds required:
(in Canadian dollars)
|For each additional family member
Call at 051-5731039 to fix an appointment for free assessment
Are you Eligible?
Call now at 051-5731039 to fix an appointment with one of our expert consultants
6 Months Process for Professionals
Established in 2015